Leading offer based on:
- 5 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Fairmont Double Room
- All Inclusive
- Transfers on request
- Business Class Flights Included
- Travel between 19 Jul - 05 Sep 2020
Ask about our Upgrade Offer
Ask about our Upgrade Offer
All Inclusive package includes below benefits From 01.11.2019:
* Buffet breakfast and Buffet dinner at Spectrum (All Day Dining Restaurant) and lunch in Gioia Italian Restaurant as set menu.
* Unlimited service of selected house beverages and soft drinks during meals and at designated hotel bars from 11am to 11pm.
* Dine around (Optional): Guests can replace lunch or dinner and dine in Kiyi (Turkish restaurant), Gioia (Italian restaurant), Driftwood Beach Bar or The Cave Sports Bar & Kitchen with a credit of AED 100 (USD 27.40 )per adult/ AED 50 (USD 13.70) per child - per meal, per day, and this credit cannot be accumulated or transferred to another day, if unused.
All Inclusive supplements are applicable for bookings with 5 nights minimum length of stay across all seasons.
Nestle amongst the hidden valleys of the majestic Al Hajar Mountains, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort lies along the coastal area of Dibba, the second biggest town in the emirate of Fujairah.
Canvas, our resort’s all-day-dining restaurant is an interactive experience with live cooking stations.
Relax back in elegant wicker peacock chairs or plush sofas as you partake in the serene ritual of tea appreciation, whilst drinking in the inspiring art pieces enveloping the lounge.
This evening sea grill restaurant offers a daily fresh catch menu where you can indulge in local seafood prepared in creative and delicious manners. Closed Mondays.
A pool lounge with bar serving light bites throughout the day, and shisha from sunset, IAMMAI extends an invitation for you to stop, relax and indulge.
Located on the piazza level, Pronto provides quick and efficient takeaways and all-day nibbles. Closed Tuesdays.
View all Fujairah hotels.
At Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, familiarity cool contemporary living in stylish surrounds in any one of 180 guest rooms and suites. Each room is fitted with a private al fresco balcony where you can take in views of the amazing ocean or idyllic marina.
Luxuriate in the spacious comfort of stylishly furnished Fairmont Rooms, and admire tranquil marina views framed against the majestic Al Hajar Mountains while lounging about your private al fresco balcony.
Step into a world of bliss framed by a setting of endless sea and blue sky in Fairmont Ocean View rooms.
These exclusive rooms offer calm and respite amidst spacious living. Featuring an additional al fresco terrace it is the ideal spot to savor a morning cup of coffee.
Fitted with one King bed and two Queen beds, this room features mesmerizing marina views and can accommodate up to two adults and two children.
Whether you wish to work, lounge or dine, ample space has been thoughtfully provided within the separate living room.
These deluxe suites are enhanced by the addition of an outdoor terrace adjoining the living room.
Generously spread across 360 sq m, the Royal Suite occupies the entire topmost level of our mountainous hideaway. Three bedroom suite features an enlarged living area, kitchen and dining room and plenty of lounge space.