Leading offer based on:
- 7 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Classic Double Room, Ocean View
- Bed & Breakfast
- With Economy Class Flights Included
- Departure Date between 01 May - 24 May & 04 Jun - 15 Jul 2024
InterContinental Koh Samui Resort is a beautiful luxury resort on the Thai island of Koh Samui. Set on a cliff which descends to a white sandy beach, it is surrounded by 22 acres of lush tropical gardens and enjoys fantastic views of the Gulf of Thailand, the nearby Five Islands and Ang Thong National Marine Park. The 79 guest rooms, suites and villas are on the former site of Baan Taling Ngam Resort which commands a legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. There are four fabulous restaurants and bars, an award-winning Baan Thai Spa by HARNN, ample kids’ activities at Planet Trekkers and a host of other fun activities.
Amber – an authentic flavor serving in a contemporary style. The flavors of Thai food have made it popular all over the world.
Flames - With a panoramic ocean view, you can celebrate the joy of dining by the beach. Fresh seafood and the prime cuts of meat are cooked in our charcoal grill or wood-fired oven according to your preferred style of flamed, grilled, baked, or barbecued.
Air Bar – one of the greatest sunset places on Koh Samui. Enjoy a magnificent sundown with a creative drink and a large selection of gins to refresh you throughout the evening.
Club Lounge – Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, your exclusive haven of gracious Thai hospitality.
Guests staying in Club InterContinental categories can benefit from a range of upgraded services, luxurious amenities and spectacular facilities includes:-
Please note The Hotel reserves the right to amend or change its services.
View all Koh Samui hotels.
• Resort Classic Room - 65 m², spacious accommodation overlooking the turquoise waters. There is a large balcony with daybed and dining area. The bathroom includes a double vanity unit, separate bathtub and shower.
• Cliff Garden View Room - a one bedroom suite with a separate living space and private terrace surrounded by tropical gardens. The master bathroom comes with a separate bathtub and shower with vanity area and adjoining private dressing area. It also has direct access to one of the resort’s swimming pools.
• Resort Classic Ocean View Room - similar in size and style to the Resort Classic Ocean View Room, these rooms are on the top floors of the main hotel building and enjoy uninterrupted views of the Gulf of Thailand. The roomy interiors feature a high vaulted ceiling typical to southern Thailand.
• Two Bedroom Family Villa - perfect for families travelling with up to 2 children or for friends, our two levels villa 210 m² offers grand living and dining areas on the top floor with a length long terrace on each level facing one of our 4 vibrantly colored swimming pools.
• Two Bedroom Family Ocean View Villa - perfect for families traveling up to 2 children or group of friends. Our two levels with two-bedroom villa offers grand spacious living and dining area. Enjoy the private ocean-facing terrace for afternoon naps and incredible sunsets.
All guestrooms, suites and villas have amenities including: