Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa
If you’re looking to visit Abu Dhabi for a more laid-back getaway, away from the bustling and vibrant city, the Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa is the perfect place for you. With fantastically world-renowned service that you can expect from a Jumeirah hotel, it’s no wonder that visitors to this hotel easily fall in love with the resort after their first visit.
Just 40 minutes South East of the glamourous city of Abu Dhabi, you can find the tranquil desert area of Al Wathba. With picturesque, golden scenery and all the natural beauty that your heart desires. This alluring location is also the most perfect place for those who wish for a luxury and secluded holiday in the Abu Dhabi sunshine.
Restaurants and Bars
As well as a broad range of accommodation to choose from at this Abu Dhabi Jumeirah Hotel, you are also spoiled for choice regarding delicious and mouth-watering restaurants and bars.
- Al Mabeet – This restaurant is the perfect representation of the United Arab Emirate Spirit, with a high-end twist. If you’re a big fan of the local cuisine of Abu Dhabi, or even just excited to give this cultural cuisine a try, this is the perfect place for you to enjoy a regal meal.
- Terra Secca – This beautiful and contemporary Italian restaurant is perfect for evenings when you want to relax with some photo-worthy comfort food.
- Bait Al Hanine – Enjoy a classic Lebanese dish or a delicious kebab, fresh off the charcoal grill at this alluring Arabian restaurant. Bait Al Hanine truly encapsulates the traditions of the picturesque desert location where it’s situated.
- Hayaakom – Meaning welcome in Arabic, this is the charming check in lounge of Jumeirah Al Wathba. Setting all of their valued guests up for a brilliant arrival to the serene space, this area is true to its title with an immaculate and welcoming atmosphere.
- Panache – With dishes created by Jumeirah’s Chef Gabi, an expert in nutrition and health, this is the place to go to if you are a lover of delicious dishes that are balanced and leave you feeling regenerated.
Facilities & Amenities at Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa
- A 1000 square metre swimming pool
- A Fully Equipped Gym
- The Talise Spa with a wonderful assortment of treatments and 13 treatment rooms
- Talise Fitness set up with the latest Technogym
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
Book Now with Luxury Holidays
Enquire Today with one of our luxury holiday experts to book the holiday of a lifetime with Luxury Holidays.
View all Abu Dhabi hotels.
Accommodation available at Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa
When it comes to accommodation at the Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, you will always be provided with a room to suit your personal wants and requirements without compromise on quality. You have a broad choice of luxury accommodation to choose from, each option with a multitude of benefits including a wonderfully spacious atmosphere. Choose from the following options:
- One Bedroom Suite – This room type boasts its own living room and dining area, providing you with a luxurious home from home atmosphere and the utmost comfort. This room is also great for unwinding with family or friends.
- Two Bedroom Suite – A stunning 230 square metres of space for you and loved ones to enjoy. Truly indulge in the large bathrooms, featuring a separate rain shower, free standing bath and twin wash basins.
- Two Bedroom Villa – Why keep the beauty of Al Wathba to yourself, when you can share the ultimate relaxation experience with friends and family! Surrounded by natural beauty, these stunning spaces benefit from a separate dining room, living room, kitchen and a breath-taking bathroom.
- One Bedroom Pool Villa – Enjoy every 125 metre of this luxurious space, featuring its own plunge pool! Cool off from the desert sun after a long day with plenty of privacy for you and your loved one to enjoy the inviting blue waters. There is also a separate dining room, living room and kitchen.
- Arabian Deluxe Room – The panoramic views of the Arabian desert from this luxurious room are second to none, with the latest in technology and the best facilities available to you from the comfort of your room.
- Arabian Desert View Room – With the most stunning and serene views of your golden desert surroundings, this room truly is a showcase for Emirati world-renowned hospitality and luxury. With a separate rain shower, free standing bath and twin wash basins.