Leading offer based on:
- 5 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Half Board
- One Bedroom Terrace Suite
- With Economy Class Flights Included
- Departure Date between 05 Jun - 07 Jul 2022
Complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
"Extraordinary Atlantis Experience” with over AED 3500 value added extras Included :
Full Board Basis - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with soft drinks : Daily for all occupants; Lunch available in 3 Restaurants; The Shore, Wave house and Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay; For Dinner kindly refer to the Taste of Atlantis HB Dining guide; Inclusive of Soft Platinum HB Drinks for Lunch & Dinner
Kids Stay & Dine for FREE whole year round : 0-3 Years Old - Infant; 13.99 Years Old - Child (whole year round); 14 and Above — Adult
Welcome Drinks upon arrival at Platos : Once per stay for all occupants; Choice of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
AED 100 credit at Wave house Arcades : AED 100 gaming credit per child, per stay
AED 100 per person resort credit towards ShuiQi Spa for Body/Facial treatments : Once per stay for all occupants;
AED 100 credit per person is applicable towards ShuiQi Spa Body/Facial treatments valued at AED 500 and above (excluding retail); Guests under 16 years to be accompanied by parent/guardian.
AED 100 per person resort credit towards any Marine Animal experiences : Once per stay for all occupants.
AED 100 credit per person is applicable towards ALL Marine Animal experiences at Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, no minimum spend
Fish Tales Tour for the whole Family : Once per stay for all occupants.
Sea Lion Meet and Greet for the whole Family : Once per stay for all occupants.
Non-motorised water sport activities : Daily for all occupants. Activities from 09:00am to 11:00am
Morning fitness classes/sport activities : Daily for all occupants(as per in-resort activities timetable)
COVID-19 PCR TESTS COSTS COVERED
All guests have the option to choose from ONE of the following COVID-19 related offers:
1) Claim back the cost of the COVID-19 departure PCR Test as Atlantis Resort Credit, up to the value of 1400 AED (for two people) when staying 5 nights or more, which can be spent across 30 restaurants, at our award-winning spa or on marine animal experiences!
• Upon check-in, all guests must present their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical center or private hospital.
• Free departure tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit.
• Resort credit is capped at 700 AED per person, per stay, based on 5 nights stay or above.
• Resort credit is capped to a maximum of 2 adults per room per stay.
2) Avail hassle-free in-resort COVID-19 PCR Testing before departing Dubai
• Avail hassle-free on-site COVID-19 Testing at Atlantis The Palm before departing Dubai(should a guest(s) home country mandate this)
• Available on complimentary basis for ALL guests staying 5 nights and above
• COVID-19 PCR testing may be arranged via Atlantis The Palm’s in-resort Medical Clinic
If you are looking for a hotel with mesmerising attractions and the ultimate luxurious experience, Atlantis The Palm will most certainly be the hotel for you. Our Atlantis The Palm half board deals are perfect for taking some time away, without the high price tag!
When it comes to breath-taking architecture, Atlantis The Palm takes breath-taking to a whole new level with its gorgeous structure and under-water theme throughout the iconic resort. Once you get a glimpse of this beautiful building, we promise you won’t want to go home!
Whilst this hotel stands out from the crowd in Palm Jumeirah, it will provide you with the ultimate luxury getaway, away from any stresses of life. modern setting, and Giorgio Locatelli, brought over from London to provide his rustic Italian cuisine in trattoria style. The resort's chic N'Dulge Nightclub is fast building a reputation as The place to be seen.
The very best is on offer at Atlantis the Palm, with a vast array of restaurants, attractions and facilities, you really are spoiled for choice! With the Atlantis half board experience, you can make your stay extra special with some of these great features:
If you wish to upgrade your stay and treat yourself to the Atlantis The Palm Imperial Club, you can enjoy the following benefits:
View all Palm Jumeirah hotels.
At the hotel, there are 1548 super spacious guest rooms, which includes 166 suites. All rooms come with air conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a minibar. Choose between the following rooms for a holiday to remember for a lifetime!
45-47 square metres. On 2nd - 6th floors. One king-size or two queen-size beds. These have a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath. Partial views of Arabian Sea or Palm Island.
45-47 square metres. Located on all floors. Have full views over Arabian Sea.
FamIly comfort without compromise. The two bedroom family rooms provide the right level of privacy and syle. Benefit from interconnecting rooms with partial or full views over The Palm or the Arabian Sea. Appointed with a king bed in one room and two queen-sized beds in the other, each with elegant bathrooms, walk-in shower and separate bath – a perfect holiday stay in style.
45-47 square metres. Overlook the beach and across Palm Island and Dubai skyline.
45-47 square metres. On 11th-15th floors of East Tower. Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath. Access to Imperial Club Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast, all-day snacks and refreshments, cocktail hour, complimentary Internet access.
101 square metres. Bedroom, living room, private pantry, small dining table, desk. Balcony with sun loungers, overlooking Royal Pool and Royal Towers private beach. Imperial Club Lounge access.
Situated in far corners of each tower. Bedroom, living area, private pantry, balcony with sun loungers. Imperial Club Lounge access.
Large bedroom with doors separating bedroom and living room, large spacious furnished balconies. Imperial Club Lounge access.
This is renowned as one of the world's three most expensive hotel rooms, and there is rumoured to be a five-year waiting list. 924 square metres, 10 rooms including 3 en-suite bedrooms, guest bathroom,. Master and king bedrooms have his and hers en-suite bathrooms, private library and state-of-the-art media centre, gold chandeliers, baby grand piano. The suite comes with its own butler and cook, and there is a separate kitchen entrance to keep staff separate from guests.
• Travel in comfort and style with return transfers from Dubai International Airport in a Mercedes S400 or Cadillac Escalade.
• Private check-in at the Royal Majilis lounge, with priority bellman services.
• Benefit from priority restaurant reservations so you can dine with ease.
• Enjoy exclusive complimentary beverages and snacks from 5:00pm - 7:00pm at Nasimi Beach and Seafire Steakhouse & Bar.
• Choose to have your breakfast in the Imperial Club Lounge, in Saffron or Kaleidoscope, between 7:00am – 11:00am daily.
• Relax in the Imperial Club Lounge for a splendid afternoon tea from 2:30pm – 4:30pm with a selection of light snacks.
• Enjoy an evening drink served with delicious canapés in the Imperial Club Lounge between 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
• Plan your holiday itinerary with the Imperial Club Concierge team, dedicated to meet your every need.
• For your convenience, collect your Aquaventure Waterpark wristbands from the Resort Activity Booking Points located on the lobby level of the East and West Towers. Then head straight to Aquaventure Waterpark for a thrilling day out!
• Children aged 3 - 12 can enjoy daily complimentary morning and afternoon entry into Atlantis Kids Club, whilst teens aged 13 - 17 can chill, dance and connect at The Zone, with a complimentary afternoon session daily throughout their stay.
• Exclusive Imperial Club Beach access; a private sanctuary with spectacular views of the Dubai Marina skyline with a fully-serviced bar and personal service attendants.
• Exclusive access to use ShuiQi Spa’s steam, sauna and jet-pool facilities during your entire stay.
• Two treatments at ShuiQi Spa for the price of one. Offer applies to treatments of AED 500 or more, excludes Medi-Spa.**
• One complimentary 30-minute personal training session per stay at ShuiQi Fitness Centre.
• Exclusive cabana rates at the Royal Pool, Imperial Club Beach and Aquaventure Waterpark.
• Complimentary access to Pressreader.com, with newspapers and magazines available in 56 languages.
(Imperial Club Lounge Locations: Twelfth floor, Royal East Tower | Ground floor, Royal West Tower)
* At Atlantis Kids Club, between 1:30pm - 2:00pm, lunchtime meals will be charged; no activities will take place during this time.
* ShuiQi Spa offer valid for two of the same treatments only. One offer per room, per stay. Treatments available between 10.00am – 3.00pm daily.
* All food and beverages offered in the Imperial Club lounge must be consumed at the venue and must not be taken out of the lounges. Timings for meal periods and
outlets are subject to change without prior notice.
Complete with a dedicated check-in and check-out desk, a sunset terrace overlooking the tranquil Arabian Sea, a space to freshen-up on arrival, plus a deluxe dining area stretching over two floors. The Imperial Club will impress the most discerning of guests. Not only can they enjoy exclusive lounge access, but they can indulge in all-day light snacks and refreshments.
A private check-in and check-out desk in the Imperial Club Lounge for comfort and ease.
The dedicated Imperial Club Concierge team plan your guests’ entire stay so they won’t have to lift a finger.
Start the day with a selection of complimentary morning refreshments such as freshly baked pastries & breads, fruits and a variety of beverages including juices and coffee.
Guests can indulge in afternoon tea fit for a queen, with a spread of scrumptious bites such as scones, quiches and pastries. A selection of tea and beverages will be served as well, with hotel compliments. There’s even milkshakes, sandwiches and sweet treats for the little ones. Daily, 3pm - 4pm
When the sun starts to set, start the night with a selection of complimentary beers and wines, fruity cocktails or mocktails, perfectly complemented by elegant canapés to enjoy. Happy hour can also be enjoyed on the Imperial Club Beach. Happy-Hour | Daily, 5pm - 7pm
Children can get immersed in their own little world with daily morning or afternoon sessions at Atlantis Kids Club, complimentary for Imperial Club guests.
01 | GAMING AT WAVEHOUSE
Kids can play at the best family entertainment destination in town with a complimentary AED 50 credit gaming card.
02 | THE ZONE
Teens can chill, dance and connect at The Zone, the ultimate teen-only hangout. Perfect for teens to get into their own vibe and parents can get a well-earned break too!
An exclusive private sanctuary set on the pristine beach of Atlantis with a fully-serviced bar and personal service attendants.
Guests who book at the award-winning ShuiQi Spa get pampered with a complimentary 30 minutes added to any 60 minute treatment booked. Throughout their stay, they can access the Wet Facility Areas for a moment of relaxation.
01 | DAILY ACCESS TO AQUAVENTURE WATERPARK
Guests staying at Atlantis, The Palm enjoy daily access to Aquaventure Waterparkfor a thrilling day of fun. Or, they can check out the Surf’s Up wave rider, zip lining, water sports on the beach and much more.
02 | UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM
Be mesmerised and discover the myth of Atlantis through The Lost Chambers Aquarium; exhibiting over 65,000 marine animals and ancient Atlantean artifacts.
03 | SPLASHERS ISLAND
An area specially designed for the younger adventurers at Aquaventure Waterpark.