Leading offer based on:
- 5 Nights
- 2 Adults
- Half Board
- Ocean Deluxe King Room
- Business Class Flights Included
- Travel Between 16 Jul - 28 Aug 2020
The following drinks are included with Platinum Half Board:
Outlets: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, The Edge and The Shore
Outlets: Seafire, BSK, Ronda, Nasimi, Ayamna
When Atlantis, The Palm was built in 2008 at the apex of the man-made Palm peninsula, it was hailed as Dubai's most extravagant hotel, and it probably still retains this status today. A fabulous mirage of soaring arches rising dramatically out of the Arabian Gulf, it attracts adjectives such as eye-popping, sensational and mind-blowing. This is indeed an iconic resort, that seduces travellers with some of the most spectacular facilities in the world.
The colossal pink Atlantis building consists of two huge accommodation wings, the East Tower and the West Tower -- referred to as the Royal Towers -- linked at the top by the Royal Bridge Suite. Although there are distinct Arabian elements, the whole design is basically focused on the legend of the lost city of Atlantis beneath the sea. Therefore the theme throughout the hotel is water and the sea, and specifically the under-water world.
The water theme begins as you arrive through the lush terraced water gardens and enter the ornate, high vaulted lobby, where you could well be over-awed by the gigantic glass sculpture that dominates the whole space. It is made of more than 3,000 glass pieces, which were hand-blown in the US and transported to Dubai in individual containers, and form huge 10-metre-high shell-engraved pillars that surround a delicate fountain of fronds and sea creatures. Wherever you look there are decorative carvings of marine life and cartoon-like sea murals.
True to the water theme, water adventures and attractions are central to the Atlantis offering, the big one being the Aquaventure Water Park, voted the number 1 water park in the Middle East for providing the ultimate thrilling experience. At its heart is the Mesopotamian-style Ziggurat temple, reaching 100 feet into the air and launching 7 heart-stopping water slides. Then guests can discover the secrets of the Lost City of Atlantis through the 10-metre-long viewing panel at the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which features a maze of underground tunnels offering under-water views into the streets of the fabled city. The Ambassador Lagoon Aquarium contains 20 fresh-water and sea-water pools, housing over 65,000 fish and marine species from all over the world.
The array of restaurants at Atlantis The Palm is as stunning as the rest of the hotel. They include the astounding Ossiano, where one whole side of the restaurant consists of a window into the Ambassador Lagoon, so you seem to be eating under water, with sharks swimming past. Other world-renowned restaurants include Nobu, serving contemporary Japanese cuisine with Arabian influences, Yuan, offering traditional Chinese Szechuan fare in a modern setting, and Giorgio Locatelli, brought over from London to provide his rustic Italian cuisine in trattoria style. The resort's chic N'Dulge Nightclub is fast building a reputation as The place to be seen.
View all Palm Jumeirah hotels.
There are 1,539 spacious guest rooms, including 166 suites. The under-water and oceanic theme, with Arabic influences, is continued throughout the accommodation. All rooms and suites have air conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and minibar.
45-47 square metres. On 2nd - 6th floors. One king-size or two queen-size beds. These have a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath. Partial views of Arabian Sea or Palm Island.
45-47 square metres. Located on all floors. Have full views over Arabian Sea.
45-47 square metres. Overlook the beach and across Palm Island and Dubai skyline.
45-47 square metres. On 11th-15th floors of East Tower. Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath. Access to Imperial Club Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast, all-day snacks and refreshments, cocktail hour, complimentary Internet access.
101 square metres. Bedroom, living room, private pantry, small dining table, desk. Balcony with sun loungers, overlooking Royal Pool and Royal Towers private beach. Imperial Club Lounge access.
Situated in far corners of each tower. Bedroom, living area, private pantry, balcony with sun loungers. Imperial Club Lounge access.
Large bedroom with doors separating bedroom and living room, large spacious furnished balconies. Imperial Club Lounge access.
This is renowned as one of the world's three most expensive hotel rooms, and there is rumoured to be a five-year waiting list. 924 square metres, 10 rooms including 3 en-suite bedrooms, guest bathroom,. Master and king bedrooms have his and hers en-suite bathrooms, private library and state-of-the-art media centre, gold chandeliers, baby grand piano. The suite comes with its own butler and cook, and there is a separate kitchen entrance to keep staff separate from guests.
• Travel in comfort and style with return transfers from Dubai International Airport in a Mercedes S400 or Cadillac Escalade.
• Private check-in at the Royal Majilis lounge, with priority bellman services.
• Benefit from priority restaurant reservations so you can dine with ease.
• Enjoy exclusive complimentary beverages and snacks from 5:00pm - 7:00pm at Nasimi Beach and Seafire Steakhouse & Bar.
• Choose to have your breakfast in the Imperial Club Lounge, in Saffron or Kaleidoscope, between 7:00am – 11:00am daily.
• Relax in the Imperial Club Lounge for a splendid afternoon tea from 2:30pm – 4:30pm with a selection of light snacks.
• Enjoy an evening drink served with delicious canapés in the Imperial Club Lounge between 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
• Plan your holiday itinerary with the Imperial Club Concierge team, dedicated to meet your every need.
• For your convenience, collect your Aquaventure Waterpark wristbands from the Resort Activity Booking Points located on the lobby level of the East and West Towers. Then head straight to Aquaventure Waterpark for a thrilling day out!
• Children aged 3 - 12 can enjoy daily complimentary morning and afternoon entry into Atlantis Kids Club, whilst teens aged 13 - 17 can chill, dance and connect at The Zone, with a complimentary afternoon session daily throughout their stay.
• Exclusive Imperial Club Beach access; a private sanctuary with spectacular views of the Dubai Marina skyline with a fully-serviced bar and personal service attendants.
• Exclusive access to use ShuiQi Spa’s steam, sauna and jet-pool facilities during your entire stay.
• Two treatments at ShuiQi Spa for the price of one. Offer applies to treatments of AED 500 or more, excludes Medi-Spa.**
• One complimentary 30-minute personal training session per stay at ShuiQi Fitness Centre.
• Exclusive cabana rates at the Royal Pool, Imperial Club Beach and Aquaventure Waterpark.
• Complimentary access to Pressreader.com, with newspapers and magazines available in 56 languages.
(Imperial Club Lounge Locations: Twelfth floor, Royal East Tower | Ground floor, Royal West Tower)
* At Atlantis Kids Club, between 1:30pm - 2:00pm, lunchtime meals will be charged; no activities will take place during this time.
* ShuiQi Spa offer valid for two of the same treatments only. One offer per room, per stay. Treatments available between 10.00am – 3.00pm daily.
* All food and beverages offered in the Imperial Club lounge must be consumed at the venue and must not be taken out of the lounges. Timings for meal periods and
outlets are subject to change without prior notice.
The all-new Imperial Club is here.
The newly designed Imperial Club Lounge is NOW OPEN with all the exciting benefits that both new and existing guests can enjoy. To complement the room refurbishment programme, guests can enjoy the new Imperial Club Lounge along with a guaranteed newly renovated room when booking Imperial Club. That’s just the start. Here’s all the added little luxuries with Imperial Club: