Jumeirah Al Naseem
Your stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Includes:
- Complimentary daily access to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Complimentary breakfast in selected buffet restaurants
- Complimentary daily Wi-Fi access throughout the resort
- Complimentary Half Board Dine Around can be avail across 60 Restaurants
- Complimentary access to the private 2km beach with views of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Complimentary daily access to Sinbad’s kids club
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates
At the heart of one of the world's most exciting coastal cities, Madinat Jumeirah has, for the past decade, been a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage and vision for growth. Following through on this progressive outlook, one of its landmarks — The Arabian Resort of Dubai — is pleased to announce a grand expansion in the form of a brand new luxury hotel, Jumeirah Al Naseem.
Anchored on a stunning endless stretch of private, pristine coastline sits Jumeirah Al Naseem, bringing a fresh new feel of energy, exuberance and excitement to Madinat Jumeirah. Jumeirah Al Naseem will join the grand Jumeirah Al Qasr, the peaceful and recently renovated Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and the exquisite summerhouses of Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, becoming the fourth hotel within The Arabian Resort of Dubai.
View all Jumeirah Beach hotels.
Accommodation available at Jumeirah Al Naseem
As well as being spectacular to look at, the hotel's wave-like structure is also functional, as it enables every one of the 598 rooms and suites to enjoy a sea view from its huge floor-to-ceiling window. All rooms feature rich fabrics, hand-crafted furniture and fine limited-edition art works. They all have bathrooms with a free-standing bathtub and walk-in rain shower, air conditioning, free WiFi, HD television, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
Premium Leisure Club Lounge
- Daily breakfast within selected buffet restaurants or in the Club Lounge
- Daily afternoon tea with light refreshments
- Complimentary sunset beverages and a selection of canapés offered daily
- All day tea, coffee and soft drinks served in the lounges
- Private use of the boardroom
- Transfer from and to Dubai International Airport